Production Method:- On the matted photographs:
The 7" x 10.5" photograph will be displayed in an 11" x 14" mat. The 10.75" x 16" photograph will be displayed in a 16" x 20" mat. The matting material is a quality acid-free archival 4-ply thick mat in the color Antique White. Mats will fit easily into a standard frame. The front mat is artist signed. Printed on Epson printer with quality lustre inkjet paper. Photographs are mailed with a protective archival clear plastic sleeve inside a rigid flat mailer.
- On the individual photographs sizes:
The 8" x 12", 12" x 18", 16" x 24" and 20" x 30" photographs are printed on a large format Epson printer using quality lustre finish inkjet paper with Epson K3 pigmented archival inks and are signed on the back by the artist.
- On Canvas Photographs:
Printed on a large format printer using artist-grade canvas with a lustre finish and fade resistant pigmented archival inks. The back side of the canvas photographs will have a protective cardboard dust cover with hanging hardware and is ready to hang. The canvas photograph will look similar to the canvas image shown above with either the image wrapped onto the 1.25" deep sides or with a solid black color on the sides. A printed artist signed Certificate of Authenticity will be mailed separately.
All photographs come with a printed artist signed Certificate of Authenticity. Colors in the finished photograph may vary slightly due to differences in monitors.
Size:8 x 10 11x14 16x20 16x24 20x30 24x36 32x48
Surface Treatment Method:On Canvas Photographs: Printed on a large format printer using artist-grade canvas with a lustre finish and pigmented archival inks. The back side of the canvas photographs will have a protective cardboard cover and is ready to hang. The canvas photograph will look similar to the canvas image shown above with the image wrapped on the 1.25" deep sides. A printed artist signed Certificate of Authenticity will be mailed separately.
Image title: Peppered Light
This image is from my photography architectural series of Southwest windows and doors from the past. All photographs are original and photographed by artist Bob Estrin. Photographs are available in a variety of sizes as a print or as a gallery wrapped canvas.
Photograph sizes available: Using the "Select Options" drop down menu section to the right
- Photograph matted to a 8" x 10", 11" x 14" or 16" x 20" mat, ready to frame
- Unmatted photograph on paper: Sizes 16" x 24" and 20" x 30"
- Canvas gallery wrapped photograph: Sizes 16" x 24", 20" x 30", 24" x 36" and 32" x 48"
- Archival paper and inks for rich colors to last a lifetime
- Photographs printed in the USA by a professional lab with a lustre finish
- Included artist signed Certificate of Authenticity and artist biography
- Canvas gallery wrapped photographs come with deep sides (1.25”)
- Canvas gallery wrapped photographs are lightweight and ready to hang
- Canvas gallery wrapped photographs are offered with optional black, walnut or white colored frames
The framed and canvas images shown above are for illustrative purposes only to represent how the artwork may look on your walls.
Yellow wooden window shutters with dried red peppers hanging on Southwest yellow adobe wall in the old Barrio historic section of Tucson AZ- B01DB9ZJ7A